How a "Small Battery" Could End a Child's Life Within Few Hours!



Our children toys has are those that needed to feed the batteries before it works.

But not all people know how these toys could bring danger to their children.

Sheena Briones-Villanueva has a son who is 19-month-old.

She post her experiment on her Facebook account.

She used a 'button' battery that is often used in watches and toys, she put it inside the sausage and after a few hours, the results were horrifying. after two hours and forty-five minutes, the part of meat that has been touched by the battery turned into rotten black color.

A two year old girl in he news died after she accidentally swallowed a piece of a button battery.

She was rushed to the hospital after two hours of it inside her body, her skin became blue and she was coughing of blood.

The poison immediately spread on her body that causes death.

How a "Small Battery" Could End a Child's Life Within Few Hours! How a "Small Battery" Could End a Child's Life Within Few Hours! Reviewed by LVS Staff on 3:51 AM Rating: 5
Latest Viral Spot @ 2015. Powered by Blogger.